Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Classic game, there is some other games of this style, but this is one of the better worked

Cookie game Cookie game

How this game passed under judgement?

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

I know right?

Escape3 Escape3

Good plataformer and claymation game

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

"My reaction"

Well, what i need to do?

"When i dodge the kiss i get the joke"

Ohhh HAHAH this is perfect!

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

i go to china in my first game, anyway, this game made in 7 days was very, very good. and i get 100% of the game, with some dark and white moments

PD: The occupied medal was funny

Beestruction Beestruction

The shots are very hard to use, and the game donĀ“t give instruction of what to do in the game.

MBelka responds:

Hello, thank you so much for your response! There is a "rules" button on the main menu you can press for instructions. But if you didn't see them, then I didn't make them clear enough. In the future, I will work to make the rules more visible or have the players read through them before going into their first game.

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

A short game in rpg maker, bad jokes controls and in overall, a bad fanfiction made game.

Fappy Clicker Fappy Clicker

Problems in clicks, glitched music, short and click in other part of the page or open other thing the game stops.

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

This game is not hard, is unfair. and short.

Wolod responds:

Yes, it's short. But it's fair. If you can't figure out some tricks watch a walkthrough video or use a guide by aadfg (it's not far from you review).

La Pinche Bola La Pinche Bola

You are a ball what pick all cubes and when you do it, a text in spanish with typos
"Asta Que Ganas Pinche Manca"

in english mean something like "Finally you win, fuc**** noob"

For drag0n1x:
"Asta" is for flags, you want to say "Hasta" you moron...